Title Change/Blog Redo

I am very excited to announce a title change to my blog. Previously I had called it "Just the Way I See It."

Its new name is "Called Out Upon the Water: Learning to Live an Uncomfortable Life."

The first part of the phrase - "Called Out Upon the Water" is from the song "Oceans" by Hillsong United. It refers to Peter being in the boat when Jesus tells him to walk on the water, while keeping his eyes on Jesus.

The second part refers to how I am learning to get outside my comfort zone.

This is so fitting for my life, and many peoples lives. Jesus calls us to get out of our comfort zones, and follow Him. No matter the cost. Just keeping our eyes on Him.

I love the picture that I found of the girl stepping off the cliff. The viewer has no idea of what she is stepping into, but she is doing it joyfully. I want to be like that when Jesus asks me to do things.

Anyways, I just thought I would explain. Now it's time for me to get some much needed sleep.

Comments