Cleveland and Chicago

We briefly stopped in Cleveland to get a picture of the stadium! It's my goal to visit all of the NFL stadiums! 
                                         FirstEnergy Stadium - Home of the Cleveland Browns

Fireman Statue in Cleveland

Yesterday I got to explore the Windy City- Chicago! I'd never been there before but what was supposed to be a quick stop to take pictures by the Bears Stadium turned into exploring the city! 

My siblings and I got on our bikes and biked all over the city throughout the gorgeous parks and across the city to the Bulls stadium. It was somewhat disconcerting biking in the streets between the cars and the buses, but we were careful and the people around us were careful. 

                                                   Soldier Field - home of the Chicago Bears

                                                          A pretty fountain in Chicago

                                                   The Bean! A giant mirror bean in Chicago
                                                                 Us kids by the bean

                                                             The inside of the bean!

                                                          Biking through the skyscrapers

                                                Michael Jordan statue at the home of the Bulls

                                                    Chicago skyline over Lake Michigan

Mom with her beach glass treasures!!

The weather was hot, but as a storm started blowing in off of Lake Michigan so it started getting cool and windy! 

And seeing the stadium brought my NFL stadium total up to 13! One of my bucket list items is to see all of them!

I'd love to go back and explore Chicago more in depth eventually, but for now I'll be content with my little glimpse!

Comments