Summer Bucket List

I'm sure I'll think up many more things, but here is my starting point (also, some of these are completed now):

  1. do well on fieldwork in Washington state
  2. discover a new band - I love to find new music
  3. Royal Family Kids' Camp
  4. blog/journal 3x a week
  5. try a new food
  6. watch the Lion King - one of my all time favorite movies
  7. go camping with Peggy!
  8. buy a silver and turquoise ring - I lost the one I originally bought out west a few years ago at school my freshman year :( 
  9. get a Washington postcard
  10. catch fireflies
  11. explore Spokane
  12. make friends in Washington
  13. sleep in my tree stand 
  14. read 5 books - I'm up to 13 so far so I probably should have made this higher
  15. watch "Gone with the Wind" - I love the book (reading that was on last summer's bucket list) but I've never seen the movie
  16. See Mt. Rushmore
  17. Laugh a lot
  18. drink sweet tea
  19. bike
  20. See some of my daycare kids when I get home - I seriously need a kid fix!
  21. write 3 letters
  22. send a postcard/note to my Nana
  23. see the Eli Young Band in concert - bought my tickets :)
  24. take over 1000 pictures (at 500+) so far
  25. See Yellowstone
  26. make a felt board
  27. write a story 
  28. Find beach glass in Canada
  29. Love people in Alaska
  30. Work hard, play hard

Comments