Zombie Shows and Ritzy Hotels

They are filming a zombie TV show called Z Nation, at my house this week, so the movie people put me and my two roommates up in The Spokane Club, which is a beautiful,  ritzy hotel. In addition, they are giving each of us a per diem of $50 a day for food. We went out to a delicious restaurant called Steelhead Bar and Grille, and now I am happily laying in my queen size bed watching random TV shows!

I think this is the first time I've ever stayed in a hotel room alone. It feels like a vacation in the middle of the week!

In case you are interested in the zombie show: http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/04/07/syfy-zombies-z-nation/

Now I am definitely not into zombie shows/movies, but I think it's interesting about the whole thing. Even though the show people are being a pain in the butt on campus and blocking off our normal walkways and roads.

It's fun to spend some time in Spokane. I am enjoying it so far! I think it's pretty incredible at the opportunities that come to me! I am learning to enjoy the moments and to go with the flow of the River Life.

Comments