Farewell to Old Adventures, Hello to New Ones!

"I'll look back on this and smile, because it was life and I decided to live it."

How true I feel this right now. I came out to Washington and worked at a psychiatric hospital and loved it. I got to explore Washington, Oregon,  and part of Idaho. I got to hike, people watch in the city, and relax. I got to make new friends and grow as a professional. And now I say "hopefully see you later" to Washington.

Right now I am sitting in Spokane International Airport. As I watch flights take off, I get that amazing feeling in my stomach and feel the rush. In about an hour,  I'll be headed on to my next adventure, to Alaska!

I was a little nervous about getting to the gates okay and everything, but I made it through just fine! I'm unwinding by listening to my country station on Pandora. I am so excited to get into Alaska again! It's hard to believe it's been 9 years.

Jesus is so good! -"taste and see that the Lord is good."

Comments