Summer Wrap-Up

It's been awhile since I've posted! Over a month and a half of crazy adventures.

Alaska- was absolutely amazing! If I can get the videos uploaded to YouTube, I will do a whole post on that.

After Alaska, I had Royal Family Kids' Camp, a camp I help with for abused and neglected kids. It was a wonderful week there! I feel like all of the staff are my family, and I adore all of the kids. I had the privilege of working with my camper for the 3rd year in a row. She graduated from camp this year. It was bittersweet. I loved seeing how much she has grown up and changed, but I will miss her smile and her singing around the cabin in the morning. The camp was a lot of fun and the week went fast!

Then came camping at Assateague Island with my brothers and friends! That was fun because we got to relax. We did a day trip into D.C. and visited The International Spy Museum, which was AWESOME! I was so fascinated by it! I also visited cousins in Virginia and caught up with them for an evening.

The next few weeks were spent working and getting a second job.

This past weekend I spent Labor Day tent camping with some girl friends at a local state park! I love sleeping in tents. I feel like I actually relax and sleep a lot better. We also went to an Eli Young Band concert. I enjoyed the concert, but I was surrounded by drunk people, so that made it interesting. At camp, we made all kinds of meals and played games and relaxed. It ended too soon.

So that was pretty much how the rest of my summer went. I need to get back into blogging more again.

Comments