People on Planes

Airports are one of my favorite places. I love to eavesdrop and people watch.

Although I was rushing around the airport and didn't get to observe as much as I like, the plane ride has been vastly amusing.

Also, as a short side note, I give serious props to moms who fly with little kids! There was this adorable little boy who was waving at everyone.

Anyways, some of the moments:

-the lady who told me "you look so cute standing there holding your pillow."
Me: "I feel like I'm 5 but it's so comfortable. "
Lady: "you don't need the whole thing do you?? You should share."
Yes....I love sharing a pillow with random strangers.

-the guy sitting next to me who asked me to fix his shoulder after he found out I was a COTA. He also announced to the people around us, "don't worry if you have a problem, we have an occupational therapist with us!!"

-the pilot who didn't park straight so it took longer to line up the walkway and let the other people off so we could board.

-the awkward moment I pressed the call button instead of turning on the light.

-getting to watch the iceman de-ice the plane. I've never seen that before..I also rarely have flown this time of the year.

-a bunch of adults around me who can't wait to get to Vegas so they can get drunk tonight.

And last, but not least, my personal favorite...the ADHD Germaphobe...
"I packed more Purell than clothes. Anyone need Purell?"

"I'm so excited!!!! I bought brand new earphones on sale for only $10!!!"
His friend: "Why? You don't like using other people's earphones?"

"I Can't wait to go out tonight when we get there!!!! I just want to get drunk!!"

Friend: "I've got girl scout cookies."
Him: "what kind?"
Friend: "Tagalongs. If you want one, you can have the first one out of the package."


He can't work technology---

"Hey....there is no place to plug in these earphones...."
Friend: "that's because you don't plug them into the seat...you plug them into your tablet or cell phone..."

"I keep getting all these emails! I don't want them!"

"Don't tag me in your Facebook pictures. I can't untag them and I don't want people to know where I am."

4 and a half hours to go.

Comments

  1. Bahahahaha this is great!!! I busted up at the Purell one :D So entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment