My Summer by the Numbers

As a magical superhero fairy of grace...ahem...pediatric occupational therapy assistant, my world is full of teaching skills (handwriting, executive functioning, self-regulation), managing behaviors, laughing with kids, repeating myself until I'M tired of hearing myself, and being my normal creative, scatterbrained self. What do I do in the summertime? Well, I decided to calculate some numbers...


  • 75 days of summer
  • 19 potential nights slept in my own bed
  • typhoid vaccine pills
  • 3-4  days in Nashville, TN visiting my sister
  • 1 hepatitis A shot
  • 4 days of team missions training
  • 1 1/2 weeks in Colombia, South America
  • 2 weekends of helping with Teen Reach Adventure Camp
  • 1 week of Royal Family Kids' training in Oklahoma City
  • 1 week of being a Royal Family Kids' Camp counselor
  • 7 days resting and exploring in Maine 
  • 8 flights
  • 7 airports
  • 2 weddings
  • 6 out of 11 weeks (at least) I will be away
  • Approximately 8,814 miles traveled (my 3 big trips) 


Additional things I plan on doing - 
  • Picking berries
  • Camping
  • Hiking
  • Relaxing in my hammock
  • reading books
  • writing
  • finishing some work projects
  • hosting campfires

It's going to be a great summer!!

Comments